Recruitment process outsourcing in Charlotte, North Carolina
Home to Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial ventures, companies in Charlotte need a responsive, future-focused talent acquisition partner. Hudson RPO makes sophisticated, cost-effective talent solutions accessible to organizations large and small. Our solutions are customized to the needs of your Charlotte-based company, as well as to rapidly changing industry and global markets.
One of the fastest growing metro areas in the US, the Queen City ranks #7 on Forbes’ latest list of the Best Places for Business and Careers. The Charlotte metropolitan area has the 13th strongest economy among major US cities, according to a 2019 analysis by Business Insider. Charlotte has also emerged as a rapidly expanding tech hub and is the second largest US banking center after New York City. Famed for NASCAR and barbecue, leading industries in Charlotte include business and financial services, IT, aerospace and defense, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, and food processing.
High-touch talent and workforce solutions in Charlotte
- Enterprise End-to-End RPO – End-to-end recruitment outsourcing is a full-service solution—either for your entire global enterprise, or within a specific geographic region, division, department or function.
- Project RPO – Hiring backlog? Need a sales team for a new product? RPO Projects give you an innovative recruiting solution in as little as two weeks to solve an imminent talent need.
- On-Demand RPO – Add one of our experienced recruiters to your team for a defined project or period of time.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) – Customized strategies for an agile, cost-effective, and compliant contingent workforce.
- Talent Management – Find and retain outstanding people through pre-hire and post-hire assessments and coaching and career development.
- Employer Branding – Getting the word out about what makes your company a great place to build a career.
- Recruitment Technology (Solutions and Consulting) – Recruitment technology solutions custom designed to respond to client-specific needs—from bridging small technology gaps to candidate relationship management to artificial intelligence.
- Strategic Sourcing – Get strategic about identifying talent and build active talent pools to fill your most frequently vacant roles.
- Consulting – Access to top-level talent acquisition and management expertise with a focus on fast, effective, and long-term results.
At Hudson RPO, our client partnerships are truly collaborative—we provide only the solutions required to build an exceptional workforce where and when you need them. Our leadership team and talent acquisition specialists work alongside you at every step, from crafting first-time solutions to managing ongoing hiring projects. Ready to build a skilled workforce that drives business growth?