Skip to content

Consultant center

Contact Solution Services

Need assistance? Below are the applicable contact numbers and links.

Solution services

Employment/Income Verification

Payroll/HR - Extension 2
Billing/AR - Extension 3
Accounting - Extension 4
Tax - Extension 5
Sales - Extension 6
Corporate - Extension 7

Job Search

Search available jobs

Non U.S. citizen interested in working in the USA? Typically this requires a green card or H1B visa with employer sponsorship. Hudson RPO does not provide this service. For more information, click here.

Back To Top