60% of HR professionals say their workforce planning process is "weak"
People bring a new strategic initiative to life. If the business hasn’t considered the volume and types of employees necessary to bring the project to fruition, it will lose momentum, cost more than expected, and possibly fail to achieve the intent.
Hudson RPO has created a step-by-step workforce planning guide to help you to build, implement, and evaluate strategic workforce planning at your organization.
The new report from Hudson RPO, Workforce Planning: A Critical Differentiator for Businesses is a step-by-step guide to help an organization:
- Understand the triggers to implementing a strategic workforce plan
- Build a strong commercial case for implementation
- Avoid the common pitfalls
- Understand the typical components of workforce planning
- Identify the types of workforce plans relevant for your business