Recruitment process outsourcing in Seattle, Washington
The center of research and engineering for scores of Fortune 500 companies, Seattle’s economy is humming. Companies in The Emerald City need an agile and dedicated talent acquisition partner. Hudson RPO makes sophisticated, cost-effective talent solutions accessible to organizations large and small. Our solutions are customized to the needs of your Seattle-area company, as well as to fast-changing industry and global markets.
Seattle’s diversified economy draws its strength from a mix of established manufacturing and technology companies—both startups and industry giants. Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the city include Amazon, Boeing, Starbucks, Costco, and Microsoft. Seattle is the #1 US city for business and careers, according to rankings by Forbes, and holds the #9 spot on U.S. News & World Report’s list of Best Places to Live in the country. Leading industries in Seattle include technology, finance, maritime, life sciences, logistics, entertainment and hospitality.
High-touch talent and workforce solutions in Seattle
- Enterprise End-to-End RPO – End-to-end recruitment outsourcing is a full-service solution—either for your entire global enterprise, or within a specific geographic region, division, department or function.
- Project RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) – Hiring backlog? Need a sales team for a new product? RPO Projects give you an innovative recruiting solution in as little as two weeks to solve an imminent talent need.
- On-Demand RPO – Add one of our experienced recruiters to your team for a defined project or period of time.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) – Customized strategies for an agile, cost-effective, and compliant contingent workforce.
- Talent Management – Find and retain outstanding people through pre-hire and post-hire assessments and career development.
- Employer Branding – Get the word out about what makes your company a great place to build a career.
- Recruitment Technology (Solutions and Consulting) – Recruitment technology solutions custom designed on an as needed basis—from bridging small technology gaps to onboarding a full Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Strategic Sourcing – Get strategic about identifying talent and build active talent pools to fill your most frequently vacant roles.
- Consulting – Access to top-level talent acquisition and management expertise with a focus on fast, effective, and long-term results.
At Hudson RPO, our client partnerships are truly collaborative—we provide only the solutions required to build an exceptional workforce where and when you need them. Our leadership team and talent acquisition specialists work alongside you at every step, from crafting first-time solutions to managing ongoing hiring projects. Ready to build a skilled workforce that drives business growth?