Flexible talent: the energy that fuels agility
In rapidly changing industries and marketplaces, flexible talent keeps companies lean and competitive. For many organizations, this means that a robust contingent workforce is key to agility.
Hudson RPO’s managed service provider (MSP) solution helps companies make the smartest, most effective use of their contingent workforce spend.
To optimize your organization’s talent supply, our MSP specialists vet and manage flexible workforce vendors. You’ll gain rapid access to task-ready contractors who can provide services either independently or through a statement of work.
We can also help you with urgent requirements for gig workers and freelancers, putting you in contact with extra support when it's needed most.
Our MSP solution controls vendor costs and mitigates contingent talent risks. It also helps ensure labor law compliance at local and global levels.
A managed service provider (MSP) helps organizations manage their regional or global contingent workforce. An MSP partner provides:
- Flexible talent vendor and budget oversight.
- Flexible talent compliance expertise.
- Contingent workforce recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, tracking, and engagement.
- Flexible talent process improvements.
A managed service provider is the right choice for recruitment when you lack a cohesive contingent workforce strategy. Common flexible talent issues that benefit from an MSP:
- Lack of talent vendor oversight.
- Rising flexible workforce costs regionally or globally.
- Labor law and regulatory compliance.
- Changeable contingent talent needs.
The difference between a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solution and a managed service provider (MSP) solution is that MSP falls under the umbrella of RPO. You may partner with an RPO for an exclusive contingent workforce solution, or an MSP engagement may be one of several solutions your RPO partner provides.
Consider an MSP talent solution if you want
- Workforce agility and scalability to meet business, industry, and market variables
- Efficient contingent workforce onboarding and management
- Access to talent regardless of source to fill the need.
- Improved access to contingent talent
- Continuous compliance with fast-changing labor laws and regulations
- Lower flexible workforce costs
- Contingent workforce intelligence
Our MSP solution offers
- Rigorous flexible talent vendor selection and oversight.
- Contingent workforce optimization.
- Evaluation of flexible talent engagement.
- Labor law compliance, for single-location companies and multinationals.
- A dedicated onsite or virtual MSP team.
- Access to a robust talent pipeline.
- Streamlined onboarding and off-boarding.
- Customized contingent workforce strategies based on industry insights.
- Organization-wide flexible talent tracking.
Contractors want to know you
With the rapid rise of a contingent workforce, independent contractors are a key audience for your employer branding strategy.
Hudson RPO's employer brand strategists can help your organization draw top-quality independent talent for current and future projects.