Top talent assessment and retention is never out of reach
Hiring and retaining people who propel your business forward takes expertise at every step: from preparing the first job listing, to developing employees, and beyond. Create a strategy to select and retain talented people with the support of a world-class talent management solution.
Our pre-hire selection assessments allow your company to make smart hiring choices based on objective and rigorous methods that determine role readiness, commitment, and culture fit.
And, to help mature your employees' capabilities, we offer a professional development coaching practice, as well as leadership development centers. In these environments, your high-potential employees can become equipped to develop key skills and leadership competencies.
Talent management is the process of building and sustaining a high-performing workforce. Talent management includes pre-hire assessments and employee professional development to improve retention and fill skills gaps.
An effective talent management strategy ensures incoming employees are right for the role and existing employees are engaged. Both pre-hire and post-hire strategies are essential to a dynamic and productive workforce.
Talent management includes unbiased pre-hire assessments that align with your business so you hire right from the start. Post-hire, talent management focuses on leadership development and skills training. This demonstrates you invest in your employees’ careers, and ensures you have in-house talent with the skills you need.
Companies lacking a talent management strategy slip into reactive hiring. This impacts hiring quality, time to hire, and the morale of existing employees who must often take on extra responsibilities.
The talent process focuses on pre-hire assessments and post-hire employee development. Key elements include:
- Determining must-have skills for crucial roles.
- Pre-hire assessments for skills and situational effectiveness.
- Hiring manager interview training to improve hiring outcomes.
- High-potential talent identification.
- Skills development tailored to learning styles.
- Leadership training.
Essentra talent partnership
“In business, the most critical decisions you make are around people. We use Hudson RPO’s online psychometrics, virtual and in-person selection assessments, leadership development centers, individual coaching, and 360 degree feedback. We also access Hudson RPO’s selection and development training to advance employee growth. Hudson RPO is wonderful to work with.
The selection assessments allow us to make informed decisions about candidates while minimizing hiring mistakes. I see how individuals blossom under the coaching program, and after structured manager training, participants are more productive in carrying out their responsibilities.”
Human Resources Director, Components & Specialist Components, Americas
- Unbiased pre-hire assessments
- Role-specific skills assessments
- Psychometric testing for situational effectiveness
- Interactive, innovative assessment tools
- Customized assessments aligned with your company’s brand
- Dedicated Assessment Centers for in-person and virtual evaluations
- Interview skills training for hiring managers including behavior and competency-based interviewing best practices
- Cost-effective, tailored hiring process development
- Global Talent Development Centers
- In-person and virtual career coaching
- Learning style assessments to optimize outcomes
- High-potential talent development and 360 degree feedback
- Leadership coaching including role-play, business case, and presentation & analysis exercises
- Succession planning and consulting
Talent Management In Real Life
A Swiss aerospace company relies on Hudson RPO for new graduate assessments plus in-person manager and director level evaluations to improve hiring decisions.
Hudson RPO provides in-person pre-hire selection assessments for managers and above for a Fortune 500 chemical company. This includes psychometrics, role-play, presentation analysis, and competency reviews.
We recruited and assessed a National Sales Manager for a European diamond manufacturer. The company was so impressed with the candidate, they appointed her President of US Operations.
We provided in-person selection assessments for senior-level executives and ran a four-city tour for multiple director-level hires for a $1b mining company.
A global economic organization relies on Hudson RPO to assess its North American hires. We also designed an in-person, 1.5-day coaching program that we delivered in Paris.
When a Belgian IT company opened its US office, Hudson RPO recruited its sales team and conducted all pre-hire assessments.